Cammax are a rapidly growing company, and therefore are constantly seeking high calibre individuals to join our dynamic team. Please find out current vacancies below:
Current Vacancy: Service Desk Manager
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Cammax are one of the UK’s most successful kiosks manufacturers. We develop all of our own self-service software in house and support all of the machines we install throughout the UK
We have over 500 customers throughout the UK and over 40 colleagues in the Cammax family.
This is an opportunity to join a successful company at the right time, ahead of further successful growth, and be instrumental in guiding and developing technical excellence.
Brief Role Description:
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Manager to help shape, grow and lead the Cammax National Support Desk in Castleford. Managing the operational activities and services to meet and exceed agreed Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The role will include development of the company’s processes within the Service Desk team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of 1st line, 2nd line and 3rd line support analysts as well as co-ordinating our service engineers in the field.
Your role is to support our teams in reaching targets, helping to motivate and encourage a collegiate approach to achieve business goals and ensuring they perform their day to day activities effectively, with the aim of achieving optimal customer satisfaction. You will be good at self-management, organisation and have the ability to help develop and manage the team of talented individuals, as well as assisting in recruitment, training and development of new members, ensuring everyone achieves their professional best.
The key attributes and skills you will be able to demonstrate include:
- Exceptional Customer service skills providing exceptional Service support to the business and customers
- The ability to establish good working relationships with the business, customers and other 3rd parties
- Strong Team Leadership, management skills and performance management. Provide exceptional leadership skills, aiding personal development, training and mentoring to team members and taking ownership of the desk
- Incident, request and problem management, ability to provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and Problems against tight SLA’s
- Create, manage and evolve polices, processes and procedures
- Works with project managers ensuring smooth transition from project delivery to business as usual
- Carrying out trend Analysis and Problem management with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Prioritising and managing several open cases and mini projects at one time. Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Cost reduction – effectively reduce costs without impacting service
- Systems monitoring
- Supporting Users on both hardware and software applications
- Performance monitoring
- Understand Service Desk trending inclusive of seasonal trends
- Resource management – staff allocation and desk resourced correctly
General Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven ability of supporting desktop and Physical environments
- Previous experience of leading a technical Service Desk/ Helpdesk Team
- Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments
- The ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Professional and presentable at all times
- Contribute to the various forms of Service Desk reporting (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- To be the first point of escalation for customers
Technical Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Broad technical knowledge of hardware, software and server environments
- Backup Technology
- Firewall / Security
- Commercial knowledge
- Excellent Documentation skills
- A good working knowledge of IT networking principles including routing, switching and Wi-Fi
- A good working knowledge of IT Monitoring and management tools
- An industry matching salary
- Pension Scheme
- A tailored professional and personal development plan.
- Plenty of free parking
- Brand new smart offices with two kitchens, two break out rooms and games room with pool table
- Take part in our regular events and activities outside of work.
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Opportunity to work remotely once applicant knowledge base has grown sufficiently
How to Apply
If you’re seeking an exciting and challenging role where you can use your skills and learn new ones, whilst influencing the success of growing business then apply now by sending your CV to Recruitment2022@cammaxlimited.co.uk
Cammax are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.