Cammax are a rapidly growing company, and therefore are constantly seeking high calibre individuals to join our dynamic team. Please find out current vacancies below:
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the technical services team at one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of touch screen kiosks providing kiosk hardware and bespoke software solutions for both public and private sector companies.
Cammax supply both private and public sector organisations self service solutions and each year we have expanded our product range and customer base. Due to this continued growth we are now looking to recruit a Technical Service Engineer who will be involved in the manufacture, service and installation of our complete product range of self-service electronic solutions.
This role would suit someone ideally from a similar industry that has knowledge of electronics, fault finding, PC installation and hardware / software configuration. The successful applicant must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. Administrative skills would be an advantage, and desirable if the candidate wishes to progress in to a managerial role.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to customer’s sites to perform hardware installations and service calls throughout the UK.
The working week is 40 hrs Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00 hrs with occasional overnight stays and overtime available as the position demands.
A full UK driving license is essential with no more than 3 penalty points.
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Neil Green at Cammax Ltd, Unit 2a, Willowbridge Way, Whitwood, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 5NP, or email to email@example.com
Based at Whitwood, Castleford. Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, Salary depending on experience, Pension Scheme
We currently have a great opportunity for a software developer who has a strong passion for developing new interactive applications.To work as part of a small specialist team developing interactive software applications for touch screen kiosks. You will also be playing an active role in providing support, software testing and bug fixing.
– At least 5 years experience in .Net applications (Winforms or WPF)
– Development of C# based desktop applications
– Excellent knowledge of using database systems (SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite etc)
– Working knowledge of backend / web applications development in ASP.Net or PHP
– Organised way of coding using standard methodologies and practices (Object Oriented Programming, Test driven development style)
– Enjoy solving problems/puzzles with a CAN DO attitude
– Educated to degree level in an IT related subject. Key technologies include: C#, VB.net, Winforms, SQL
Advantageous but not essential:
– Experience of using WPF/XAML and Blend
– Knowledge of working with hardware devices (barcode scanners, interface boards etc) and 3rd party API’s
– Good understanding of web services (SOAP, XML), e-commerce payment/ticketing systems and SSL
Overall, you will be developing & maintaining touch screen kiosk applications and work on a wide range of existing and new projects for different clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to quickly gain commercial experience on touch screen projects/technology and also work within a talented R&D team in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in finding out more information please email or write to me personally.