One Stop Ticket Kiosks
Cammax provides hotels within London with touch-screen virtual concierge ticketing kiosks. These kiosks are connected in real-time to visitor attractions, theatres and cinemas ticketing systems, as well as providing information on other local businesses that would be of benefit to tourists staying in London hotels (restaurants, taxis, flowers, etc).
The ticketing kiosks are both visually striking and simple to use, as well as providing an excellent multi-lingual service to tourists from across the globe.
Customers can check the availability in real time and purchase tickets for tours/shows/events etc, with secure credit/debit card payments being made via the kiosk chip & pin system.
The kiosk backend administration/management module is accessed securely through a web-browser. This is where you will find the facility to check the use-age stats (i.e. the number of transactions and general use-age per kiosk: daily; weekly; monthly; seasonal etc), as well as make any changes/additions to the types of ticket products on sale (including pricing changes).
On-screen Ticket Application Workflow
- Main Screen – Flags for language of choice
- Product Types – Tours, Shows, Attractions, etc
- Tickets & Pricing (adult, child, OAP, student, etc)
- Select Ticket Choice(s) – numbers of each type
- Place in Shopping Basket
- Choose other Product Types (follow 2nd to 5th steps of process)
- Purchase Tickets
- Make payment (will take you to secure payment area)
- Ticket and Receipt Printed – collect ticket (and change if relevant)
- “Thank You…..” Message appears for a stipulated time period
- Return to Main Screen